Hello All, I am writing this blog because I want everyone to have same amount of relaxation and comfort which I got while making my thesis for Mphil on "Role of Ecommerce in Employment." Writing a thesis even for Mphil or for Phd is a tough job for everyone. Its a tiresome work and need a great amount of support whether from the guide or from the other persons in your field. But sometimes even with a great amount of support we are not having proper idea to complete the thesis. In this case we need a complete guidance on "how to make a thesis". It would be great if we are having a readymade thesis which we can utilise for our purpose or keep it as a sample to work on our own thesis.
When I was searching for a sample thesis and the information on how to make a good thesis then I came across a website which is http://www.mythesis.we.bs/ I downloaded a sample thesis from there and kept it in the front of mine. I was wonder to realise that I completed the thesis within 35 Days. Thats Great ! I have nothing to do with that website because I am neither an agent of those nor I am a referral or affiliate for those, you can even check the link given here which is http://www.mythesis.we.bs/ There is no any code attached here like other website referrals or the affiliates have.
I feel satisfied when I show the people the way to success. If you are willing to complete the thesis within the right time correctly and rapidly then you must visit at the site mentioned above and should download a thesis as sample and work as accordingly. Its So Simple and Great !!!
If you want more help in how to make a good thesis then you may also visit at http://www.google.com/ or can findout the answers at answers.yahoo.com , There might me many other website which can provide you help in writing thesis or dissertation but i have not tested them yet, I am discussing which have been tested by me and it worked for me. On the other hand I will definitely help you people if you have any type of problem regarding writing a thesis, please post here. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment